Sunday, October 13, 2013

Halloween Fun

I saw this idea a long time ago and thought to myself, I can't imagine ever being able to do this or having the time, or actually getting my child to sit in a pumpkin. But after hunting through our local grocery stores little pumpkin area, I was hunting and climbing over pumpkins trying to find the perfect one, and I did. It was the perfect size, and huge. I was worried this little 'project' of mine was going to cost an arm and leg because this pumpkin would be expensive, I ended up getting a deal because the pumpkin was damaged in the back (but you cant see it at all in the pictures :) Kendra helped set stuff up and we were ready to try it. Addie did a great job!! She was smiley and happy and we got so many amazing pictures

So the ones I saw on Pinterest were naked babies, I got some really cute shots like that but she started getting cold so we switched out.


At first she was standing because I couldnt figure out how to get her little bum to sit down


trying to get her to sit and she is just giggling 

The rest is just cute and perfect :) 











After a little while she started eating the pumpkin


We got a couple of cute family pictures too 



Such a fun day with pictures that are just perfect and the world cutest little girl :) Happy Halloween!!






No comments:

Post a Comment