Sunday, January 12, 2014

Some cuteness for fun

Sometimes I just don't understand how I got so lucky with Addison. She is such a wonderful little girl and is so much fun to hang out with. I look forward every week to my Saturdays with her and just hanging out and running errands together. She is my favorite little person. 

She went shopping with me last weekend, and fell asleep, but wouldnt let go of her toy. 


I bought a ridiculously large diet coke the other day and she was trying to figure it out. There wasnt really anything in it, and she didnt actually consume any of it, but it was cute. 




Yesterday we did a lot of shopping and she was sitting down in carts or her sling for most of the day, by Target she was ready to run, so she was queen of the world for a little while. 


Someone managed to find the tissue box...


This outfit has ears!!! I was dying of all the adorable-ness and super high cute factor! 



Love my Addie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment