Sunday, April 14, 2013

Addison's Baby Blessing

Today we were able to bless Addison. It was such a special experience. Adam loves her so much and everyone could tell and hear it through her blessing. I didn't think I would get emotional but I cried through the whole thing. I felt so blessed to have Adam as my husband and her father. Addison is just such a special girl and I love being able to share her with our family and friends. We felt so blessed to have so many of our friends come as well as Adam's parents.
I love all the men that were able to be apart of her blessing. I look up to all of them in one way or another and value their priesthood. I feel so blessed that Addison can be apart of their lives.  Special note to the Crop's who aren't pictured here but came to support and be apart of her blessing, I love you guys so much!! and thanks to aunt Kendra for taking so many pictures for me :)
Aunt Kendra and Uncle Rob :)
 
 

Adam's parents came :)

Our wonderful friends Karl and Allie and their super precious daughter Mirah. I love these people and can't wait for when Addison can play with Mirah :)

George and Shari are like a second set of parents to us. George did so much for our family when we first were married and he is like a father to me and Shari is literally the sweetest woman on the planet.


I love this little girl!


Adam loves her so much, if you notice, he doesn't share her with anyone else.
 


 
Our Family :)

 

 


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment