Saturday, April 13, 2013

Quote of the day

Yesterday we decided to do a little shopping at a new mall we hadn't been to yet. It was nice to go out and do something as a family and Addison did a great job. I went shopping with the intent to help rebuild my wardrobe a bit but we just ended up spending most of the money and time shopping at stores for Addison. Adam asked how this turned into a shopping trip for her, I then told him every trip from now on will be for her, duh :)

But the quote of the day came from when I was getting her out of the car, I said, "Lets go stinker butt," and Adam did not agree with that statement.
He quickly responded with, "No, she is not a stinker butt, she farts rainbows and poops butterflies." And he said it with such conviction and now I can't call her that anymore.

That tongue

No comments:

Post a Comment