Sunday, April 28, 2013

Grandma and Grandpa weekend

This weekend Addison was finally able to meet my Mom and Smitty, her grandma and grandpa. It was a wonderful weekend full of smiles and laughter. Addison just giggled up a storm with grandpa and loved being held by grandma. They both loved her so much and we can't wait to see them again June. Addison is so blessed to grow up with so many people in her life that love her. 
 
 
First time grandma's holding her. Addison Lola meet Lola :)


naked baby is our favorite!

Smitty loves talking to her

love these shirts! everywhere we went people commented on how cool they were :)

Smitty loves this little girl so so much

we went to the park, Addison loves going on walks
 
how beautiful is this little baby, goodness!!

Holding grandma's hand

 




They both love her so much, and we love them. 

I just get so excited and happy thinking about our future with Addison and so many amazing memories she is going to make with the people we love the most. My mom is one of the most important people in my life and I wouldn't be here if weren't for her and I just want Addison to make amazing memories with her too. Smitty is the kindest man with the biggest heart and I hope she learns those same qualities for him. We love you both and miss you already!! See you in June :)

No comments:

Post a Comment