Saturday, May 18, 2013

Addison Updates

Addison is very animated lately and I love getting cute pictures of the little faces she makes. She is starting to smile when she sees me either in the morning or when I pick her up from daycare. I get so worried that she doesnt know who I am but when she sees me and smiles I know its ok. But man she is just a cute kid, she is talking more and more, little babbles and coos. She still does great sleeping through the night. She isnt big on naps during the day so she sleeps like a rock at night. I try to get her to nap, don't think I'm keeping her up, she just doesnt like it. She will only sleep for about 30 minutes every couple of hours but nothing consistent. She is a wonderful and beautiful baby. I continue to be amazed by how much I love this little person who I have only known for the last 2 1/2 months. How could you not love this little girl?
 
 

Making faces

 

Adam was cuddling with her, she was attempting to nap on her back, big improvement.


Shes trying to talk, I'm telling you she is going to be saying words sooner than I think.
 
Happy Baby :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment