Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend

Today was a party for our friend Adam and Maranda's son Carson. He is turning 2 this week and they wanted to have a little splash party. I was very excited at the idea of finally getting Addison some water time that didnt involve a tub. 
Look at her little bubbles, she is learning how to pose for photos.  

We started the party at a local splash pad. I had her ready to go. I love this picture so much, she looks like a little diva 


All while swimming or near the water her fists were firmly in her mouth. 

Adam putting her feet in the fountain


Then when we got back to their house they had a pool set up for the kids. I'm not sure what I was thinking she would do, she can barely sit up by herself. I'm thinking she is just going to swim her heart out...not so much...and I put so much sun screen on her so she wouldnt burn that she was so slippery when I put her in the pool

 But she didnt cry or fuss, she was a little nervous but did really well overall. I can't wait for the pool near our house this summer, we are going to make a little swimmer out of her soon enough 



So much fun that when I changed her and she got comfortable in Adam's arms...nap time


Sound Asleep!

Such a great holiday with friends and Happy Birthday to little Carson. I feel like I was just visiting Maranda in the hospital to meet him. 2 years just flies by!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment