Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Sleepy Time

I love taking pictures of her when she is asleep. She finds some interesting positions. Whats funny is Adam and I used to take pictures of people sleeping all the time. Ok that sounds creepy. I'll explain. In college I always noticed people falling asleep wherever and whenever they felt like it. Adam would tell me stories of the same thing but he felt it was way more rampant at BYU than when I was attending college in Vegas. I will say BYU was bigger and had better grounds keeping where one could sleep in a clean area of grass (a most likely not have their backpack stolen). So Adam and I used to see who could find the most peculiar or interesting position or place for people sleeping in public places. The best one in my opinion is when our friend Brandon got a picture of us sleeping.
 
 This was way back in 2008 
 
This is was like 2 weeks ago.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment