Sunday, June 30, 2013

Birthdays, Snowcones, and Baby Yoga

Our wonderful friend Allie had a birthday this week and we were invited to her celebration. We went to an Indian restaurant, my first time and I actually liked it! Addison did great at the restaurant but the best part was after...snowcones! and I'm not talking just any old snowcone, these are the most amazing and largest snowcones I have ever seen.
Its called the Big Kahuna, and its as big as Addison! 

She started to get interested in this giant sugar substance, right after this picture she put her hand right in it


Happy Birthday Allie! I swear I'm not in pain here, just really excited for snowcones! 


So last week Addison had a great fascination with her little feet. Now they have made their way into her mouth and she couldnt be happier. But we noticed she was doing some yoga poses with her feet. Im not a yoga person but baby yoga is pretty cute 







No comments:

Post a Comment