Sunday, June 30, 2013

Hanging out

On Thursday it was just crazy hot and we wanted to go swimming. We love our local pool, its so convenient and so much less stress than the Seven Peaks. I LOVE this swimsuit my mom got her. 


I love this little girl so much!

Aunt Kendra was trying to get some good shots. She just wanted to eat her hands. 

 She swam for about 45 minutes, and when I say swam I mean sat in my arms and I walked around in the pool. She splashed and didnt fuss once. I am so hoping she loves water when she gets older. With two parents that are swimmers, it would break our hearts if she didnt love water.
I changed her and she promptly fell asleep. She has been much better with naps, we are hoping to get a normal nap schedule soon. 

ok This is what happens when Aunt Kendra watches Addison.We went over to her place last night to hang out and make some cupcakes and she has this sunshine soft toy that she likes to chew on, Addison not Kendra, and Kendra goes and plops it on her head. Pictures follow. Addison didnt even mind, she just had some funny facial expressions




Then she looked at me for help. I love how fun she is. We dont torture her for our own amusement, I swear. 

Then last night she was pretty hungry and just snatched the bottle right out of my hands, she completely held it all on her own. I want her to grow up so much but at the same time I think to myself, when did I get this giant baby!? How can she do so much already?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment