Friday, June 14, 2013

Vegas Vacation

This last week was my summer break, this is the only time of year I wish I was a public school teacher. I want summer break! But we still made the most of the week we had. Addison, Adam, and myself went down to Las Vegas to visit the grandparents. We were able to takes lots and lots of pictures. Addison giggled tons and rolled over for the first time! She has always loved showing off for her grandparents. Even before she was born, the first time she ever kicked hard enough for someone else to feel was with my mom at Thanksgiving. Some of the activities from the week were swimming at Oma's and grandpa's, taking pictures with my mom and Addison photo shoot, shopping with grandma, rolling over, spending lots of time with her Oma and being great in the car both down and back. We love this little girl!





Getting some grandma love



Talking with Grandpa Smittie


The super cute outfit that my mom got her, cant wait to get more!

This was right after she rolled over :)

before

after

She also got a new toy/chewy. We still love Mr. Elephante, but now we have her sunshine. Its the softest blanket for her to chew on.
after a particularly fussy sacrament meeting

it was hard to get a picture of 2 people and one little person all looking at the camera at the same time but we tried.



Addison just loves talking with grandpa Smittie. He does tell some pretty great stories :)





just some picture fun.

Lots of cuddles and love.

hanging out with dad at Oma's and Grandpa's 

Talking with Oma

Relaxing with Oma :) This is a fav 

All packed up and ready to go home :) there was lots of stuff I didn't get pictures of, but next time I will remember to take lots more. I hope she can look back on these one day and just see how much she is loved by her family. It was a wonderful trip and we wish we could have stayed longer.
Once I get pictures of Addison and Oma I will be sure to add those :)
Cant wait to see everyone in July!!

1 comment:

  1. YEAH! Finally! Grandma and Addi together at last! She is so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete