Saturday, June 1, 2013

Swimming!

OK well not real swimming but it was in an actually pool. Last weekend I was so teased with the little pool and the splash pad that today we wanted to go swimming at the Pleasant Grove pool. I forgot how nice that pool is. So much room and lots of grass areas so I don't feel crowded. This pool also has a great wading and sitting area so its perfect for just getting some sun and holding Addison. And its a got a pretty good view too.
 
Ready to go!
 

 

She was nervous of the water but she splashed around in it for about 20 minutes, it was a tad chilly but she didn't cry or fuss :)

Getting warm with dad

She seriously loves this elephant blanket

Thank you Tiffany for my cute swimsuit!

I love going places and doing fun things with Addison, she is like my new companion every where I go. Now I know how my mom felt and why I ended up going to so many cool places as a kid, she just liked to have me around, I feel the same way about Addison. And who wouldn't want this cute girl around :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness how fun and cute!!! She is getting so big! You should come to the pool here sometime! Also, she is adorable!

    ReplyDelete