Sunday, March 31, 2013

First Easter

It is Addison's first Easter. She is still so new we weren't able to go to church but we had a great simple day at home. We didn't do anything outrageous, I didn't get a basket for her...really she isn't even 4 weeks old yet, whats the point? Next year will be a blow out. There will be so many things, she won't even know what to do but for now, I restrained. But a family friend sent us a really cute "My First Easter" onesie and it was perfect because this is her first holiday and a baby book album I am making her has a section for first holiday so I needed a picture. So that means more pictures! I love taking pictures of her so much.



 
 
 We tried out her walking harness and took it around the block today. It was perfect. I loved being able to hold her close to me but still use my hands. It was strange when we strapped her in and got about a half a block away from the house my legs started tensing up a bit and my back. It felt exactly the same as when I was pregnant. It was the craziest feeling. So on those days when I am missing being pregnant, I know how to fix it :)
 
 
 We also tried her stroller out for the first time yesterday and it was great. I love our stroller so very much, it is an amazing travel system. I am so happy all my research and time was worth it. Addison loved it, she was awake just looking around and seemed so relaxed. You can see a yawn in the first picture and a little squint-y girl in the next picture. The weather was so beautiful, I'm hoping this is a good sign for spring.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment