Saturday, March 23, 2013

Laugh Out Loud Moment

So last night I was making dinner and trying to open a can of biscuits. Well when you get it open it makes that pop noise and if you're not expecting it, it can be startling so I screamed. Adam is in the living room with Addison and just starts laughing as hard as he can. I assumed he was laughing at me. I was wrong. Apparently Addison was very worried about me and had the most concerned face on. I came around the corner and was able to see it, and I literally had tears in my eyes. She had the biggest eyes and her mouth in a little circle. Adam and I laughed for a good ten minutes. It was the cutest little face but just funny because she was so concerned. I wish I would have gotten a picture but I do just have some other pictures from the last couple of days so I can share those.

I took this one right after her epic face of worry.


So precious when she is sleeping. Its so hard for me to just let her sleep sometimes because I just want to pick her up and love the cuteness.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment