Sunday, March 17, 2013

Hiccups and Bath time

So Addison gets hiccups all the time! Almost every time after she eats, hiccups, after we burp her, hiccups, and they are just super cute.
We gave her another bath last night and she didnt cry at all. She was just happy as can be. I'm thinking bath time is going to be a saving grace for us in the future.

She is growing so fast. I swear every time I look at her she is bigger and getting even more cuter. We are still working on schedule but right now I am just trying to enjoy the time I have at home before I go back to work.
This was right before bath time last night, I swear we clothe her during the day :)
 
 She does the cutest little stretches, this was mid stretch.
And this is what it looks like at my house with a new baby. Poor Sam doesnt know what to think and just wants him own cuddle time.

 But Adam loves her so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment